Monday, March 9, 2009

UPDATE

The other night when we went to check on the kids before we went to bed, we found Emmett like this:
I guess he decided it was too much work to put his pillow and blankets back on the bed, so he just fell asleep on the floor!

We're still trying to get settled in the new house. Two of the three rooms I want painted are done, but the electrical work isn't, so we can't put furniture along the walls which means no books on the shelves or clothes in the closet (baby's room).
I'm getting very anxious to get things organized - just over three weeks to due date!! I'm feeling good, but tired most of the time. Haven't gain very much weight with this pregnancy - must be because I'm chasing two kiddos around already!
The weather has been very cyclical - we're in a very cold cycle right now (high of -2 expected tomorrow!). However, they're predicting highs in the 50s by the weekend, so at least the cold snaps are short (for now)!
Gracie is signed up for preschool and will start in the fall - she is
very excited, but I don't know how to tell her that she doesn't get to ride the school bus yet. :(
Jason likes his new job and is looking forward to all the new opportunities he will have. He got to see a decommissioned missile silo last week and thought that was pretty interesting. The work welcome has already been 100 times better than what he had at his last job.
I'll do my best to keep the blog updated, but don't be too hard on me if it takes awhile!

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Can't wait to see some pics of the house once everything is situated!