Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Montana Snow!

We've only been here about five weeks and I've had a doctor's appt almost every one of those weeks. I've only gone to one appt where there wasn't snow falling. The midwife thinks that I'm the common-denominator with the snowy weather and as soon as the baby comes it will be spring - I'd love that! :) At least the kids like the snow, but they wish it was "stickier" so they could make snowballs. Gracie makes snow angels instead (thanks for teaching her how, Grammy!:)
My appt went well - everything looks/sounds great and no signs of being in labor. I'm not too surprised - I think this one will go right to the end, like the first two did.

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Wow! You might be brining home baby to snow. My brother was born April 2 in Ohio, and that year, we had a blizzard the day he came home from the hospital. Looks like you'll have winter weather for awhile longer! It's 83 here at the moment...1:40 in the afternoon :)