Sunday, March 1, 2009

Montana Move-In Day


Some say that we wouldn't have had a proper Montana welcome without snow on our first day! We arrived Thursday afternoon and started getting the minimum essentials off the truck. Then, Friday morning we woke up to snow falling and 4 inches already on the ground!

Jason's brother, Jerrod, drove over to help out.

Mom helping me get the kitchen in working order - chaos!

Emmett helping my Dad put the dresser back together. Emmett's new favorite toy is a screwdriver - I keep one in my purse, so I can bribe him with it!

Emmett's first night in a big-boy bed ($50 on Craig's List-bargain!) - he loves it!

Gracie in her new bed (my childhood bed) - she loves it too!I don't have any new pictures of the house - we're still a disaster, but working on it. We are in a holding pattern until the walls are painted and the electrical work is done (not until next Friday). I'll post new pictures next week! (Hopefully!)

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Love the snow. You really needed to post a picture of the moving truck...it looked pretty bad!

Great talking to you last night.

Martha