Sunday, March 22, 2009

Slow But Sure

I've had some requests to see pictures of the house, so here is what I have so far. Looking at pictures doesn't mean you're off the hook from coming for a visit! :)
It seems like it's taking awhile to get settled, but three rooms have been painted and the main living areas are somewhat organized (minus wall hangings!). I'm hoping that Jason (and I) will have time to get more done when he is on leave after the baby is born....we'll see! :)


This view is looking into the living and dining rooms from the front entryway.
This is looking at the dining and living rooms from the other side of the room - the doorway to the kitchen. The windows at the far end of the room look into a small sunroom (I think it used to be a screen porch).
This is the baby's room from the doorway.
Baby's room from the windows - the door with the giraffe is the closet.
This is the new dresser! I searched for a used dresser that I could use as a changing table, but after looking in every store and on Craig's List for several weeks, I gave up and bought this - I love it (the drawer knobs are clear pink glass-so girly)! I'm hoping that the two girls will share it once they are in the same room.
This space is in the basement (and still not quite put together). We have our computer set up here and there are two closets to the right I'm hoping to stash all the stuff still in those boxes! If you walk around the built-in bookcase you come to the space in the next picture...
...the play room.

4 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Yea!!! Her bedding looks so cute! I'm so glad you were able to use it. The rooms look great, and you've done a lot to get settled quickly.

Martha

pjnzc said...

your house looks great! you seem to have a lot of space so that's awesome! seems like everyone is having fun! take care

The Hunter Family said...

The house looks great! Looks like you guys have lots of room. Did you get new baby bedding?!? It's cute!

PaveyFamilyInAZ said...

Wow Amy...you've done a lot already. The house looks great. Very different from the original pictures.