Monday, September 23, 2013

SEPTEMBER

  So Jason and I were reminiscing last night, which I decided is really good to do because it reminds just how cute and adorable my kids are and how much I love them....even when they are screaming and fighting with each other or whining because they don't like what I made for dinner or complaining because they didn't get a turn to play on the computer.......and so on! Here are a few of my favorite pics from September (give or take) over the last 8 years. 
(I loved this process of digging up pics, so I will probably be doing this a lot over the next year - consider yourself warned, my faithful blog readers! :-)


2005

2006

2007




2008

2009


 2010

2011


 2012

2013

 

 


2 comments:

pjnzc said...

that is fun to do! My how quickly they grew from year to year. Where were you all decked out in your coug gear this year?

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

We were at a Pub in Walnut Creek (40 min from our house). It was a WSUAA "viewing party" for the Auburn game - very informal, but there were about 15 of us, so very fun! We drove home at half-time as a melt-down-preventative-manuever ;-)