Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GOOOO COOUUGS!!

Last weekend we met my parents and our friends Byron and Barbara to watch the Cougs play at Cal in Berkeley. It was a great weekend, especially with a Cougar win! I don't think I'll ever go back there for a game, though. Berkeley was dirty and crowded, the campus was overgrown and cramped and almost every Cal fan who even acknowledged us was either sarcastic or just plain rude. (The people we've met in Fairfield have mostly been really friendly.) My parents and the Rickerts decided that they still haven't been on a campus (and they've been all over the PAC-12 and several others) that could compare to WSU in Pullman.  Sidenote: It took everything that Gracie had in her to take this pic with Butch - she is still terrified of mascots - or anyone wearing a mask.  I love her for the effort because this may be the only picture I get of all three kiddos with Butch!









No comments: