Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduate in the Hoouuusse!

Last Friday was Gracie's last day of school - Emmett finished on Thursday.
Gracie had a Kindergarten graduation ceremony complete with caps with tassels, gowns, and diplomas! The kids were so excited - it was very cute! They only have half-day kindergarten at her school, so going up to first grade is a pretty big deal. She explained it as getting to have lunch at school and THREE recesses instead of only one!



Emmett and Jessie were tired of cooperating by this point...so I guess being silly is better than being angry!


Nothing like being in the wrong place at the wrong time - I was asked to make the graduation video way back in the fall, of course I said yes! Even though I have never done anything like that before on our Mac. I almost backed out of the deal, but decided I needed to buck up and learn the iMovie program (I'm so glad I did!). This is what I came up with for their graduation...

2 comments:

The Dieckmans said...

Nice movie!

pjnzc said...

That's an awesome movie, Amy! I am very impressed! what a job that must have been not to mention the countless hours i'm sure you spent. how fun though!