Sunday, May 8, 2011

FABULOUS 4!

May 8th, 2011
Emmett is 4 years old! That means we left Guam four years ago, and two years ago I had a brand new baby girl. WOW! Where does the time go?!
Emmett is officially done being a baby/toddler and I can hardly believe it! He is my busy bee. He still hums while he eats (just like when he was nursing), loves hugs and wrestling around, and is becoming quite the helper setting and clearing the table at dinner time. He loves socializing at school and is anxious to be writing like Gracie. He is fearless, athletic, and can be very dramatic!
We love you, Buddy!

8 Days Old
#1 Look at those cheeks!
2 Big Ones
3 and Counting...
Fabulous 4!



Still growing off the charts!
At his checkup yesterday he measured 44 inches tall (off the %tile chart) and weighed 43 lbs (93rd %tile)




2 comments:

The Dieckmans said...

Let's play I spy....I spy Jessie wearing a "gift shop" dress....memories! Happy 4th Emmett!

The Weber Family said...

I cant believe he's 4! He is a pretty charming little man! Happy Birthday!