Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Pictures For Awhile...

Well, my periodic blogging might become even more periodic until we get a new digital camera....someone dropped ours in 12 inches of water while duck hunting - along with his cell phone... :-b
Here's the last of the recovered pictures...

We've been enjoying our gorgeous fall weather and the changing of the leaf-color this year - we had a really hard freeze last year and the leaves fell off the trees still green!

Gracie LOVES kindergarten and is learning a ton. Emmett likes preschool and wishes he could go more than two days a week. Jessie was 18 months old at the end of September and amazes us every day. Her new word yesterday was "ME"! She learned that from Gracie and Emmett who were trying to get me to give them their snack first by saying "me, me, me!". Jessie caught on quickly and immediately ran up to me with her hand extended yelling "me!" - clear as a bell! She also maneuvers stairs very well and got her first pair of rainboots this week - she loves the mud! :-)

Pictures to come soon....I hope!

No comments: