Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Finally Fall!

Fall has finally arrived in central Montana. We've had several "hard" freezes so my garden is officially done and the days have been gorgeous with crisp nights - my favorite! Of course other signs of fall in our house is when I become a "hunting-widow" on the weekends and I add another year to my age. For some reason this birthday was a little harder on me - I definitely feel older this year - maybe because I'm not pregnant or breast-feeding for the first time in five years, hmm......

Ready to make birthday cupcakes with Daddy


Jessie finished her cupcake and ice cream before anyone else, then provided a little entertainment...


The kids have been doing "shows" for evening entertainment. Jason patiently sat through a dozen of them one night - even when it was getting cold and dark outside.

No comments: