Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow Again!

Well, the spring-like weather is gone for now and with a vengeance! We have at least 10 inches of snow on the ground and it's still coming! That means a lot of shoveling. We're not supposed to get sub-zero temps with this storm, so the kids can still go out to play - thank goodness!
Jason is on his way back to us from Key Largo. I made him promise to put pants on in Seattle - he's been in shorts and flip-flops all week! And I'll leave a warm coat for him in the truck at the airport, since he didn't take his Pendleton's to Florida with him (he thought about it, though!).
I've had a LONG week alone with the kiddos, but I think we all survived each other. Jessie is officially scooting (commando-style), but trying to get on her knees to crawl, so now I find her in all sorts of interesting places!
No pictures on this post because my hubby took both cameras on his trip, so I'll add some later.

No comments: