Saturday, January 2, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

Okay, so I'm a little behind in the last six weeks. I already made one post for December, but this one is for NOVEMBER. That's right, back to November for our trip to Sedro-Woolley for Thanksgiving. We were at my parents house for a week and while we were there we went shopping, processed wild game, and attempted to put up a zip-line across the stream.

Plan B: Zip-Line Project
The trees were too pliable and were bending too much (Plan A), so they tried putting anchors in behind the trees...no go. Now I think my dad has put two-ton conrete blocks behind the trees to anchor to....we'll see how it's coming when we're home in February!

The Whole Family:
My brother Ian with his wife Julie and son Callahan (baby #2 on-the-way!)
My Mom and Dad with us

Tractor ride with Pa - he told them is was okay to yell, so that's what they're doing!

Deer and antelope meat, cut from the bones and ready to be made into summer sausage, jerky, and pepperoni (over 100 lbs).

Jason and Dad making summer sausage.


No comments: