Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School

Emmett's first day back was on Monday and it was 100 degrees!


Yesterday we finished up some summer fun - it was 101 degrees! I think the hottest two days of the summer (which has been hot and fabulous since the end of June) were Monday and Tuesday this week.
Working on a craft project I promised Gracie we would do before school started.....we'll be finishing it today because the paint took a long time to dry.

Gracie's first day was today and it was just like the old routine, but more exciting! :-)
Jessie was in a mood and wouldn't stand with Emmett and Gracie for a picture....I think she's ready for them to be back in school too.
I am so happy for the kiddos to be growing up and experiencing new things, but I really can't believe I have a 2nd grader this year! Next year all three will be in school - crazy!

No comments: