Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jessie is 17 Months Old!

Jessie Kay is 17 Months old today - I can't believe it! Jessie is growing up so fast and always surprising us with new words and accomplishments. She is so funny and of course I think she is sooo cute too! :-)
Words: Mommy, Daddy, Pa, Elli, Gracie, Emmett, hi, shoe, no, ball, thank you, maw (milk, but also for any drink), weee (when swinging or spinning), mmmmm (when she is served food)
Will shake her head yes and no. Makes lots of noises for words I don't understand and points to things. Will make noises for some farm animals. Will say "stinky" and pinch her nose. Says "owie" and points the owie or bandaid. Can count to three if I say 'one'...
Blows kisses and knows how to brush her teeth.
Knows everything you say to her and loves to help when asked.
Will climb any playground ladder (on her own) and go down the slide on her tummy - feet first.
Starting to run.
Loves her blanky and must have it to sleep.
Still sucks her two middle fingers when she's tired.
Loves to dance and play with Gracie and Emmett.
I still haven't cut her hair - it's so crazy when not pulled back, so I have to keep it in ponies. I love it! :-)
She's our little firecracker and we love her so much!



No comments: