Monday, May 10, 2010

Wonderful Mother's Day

Jason got up with the kids (5:55am) and took them downstairs to make cards and eat breakfast so that I could sleep in ('til 7).


Best of 5. I wanted a family picture, but not everyone was excited about it...(yes, Gracie, I mean you!)


Just what I wanted: a full day of yard work and painting! (I'm totally serious - I know, that's weird...)

Dinner: hot dogs on an open fire
Dessert: S'mores


Jessie is climbing EVERYTHING! And even thinking about walking - a little.



Thanks to my wonderful husband and kiddos for a great day! I love you!

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Sounds like a great day and very similar to ours. I wanted nothing more than to spend the day with the fam, plant plants and work outside. We finished the night with pizza on the deck too.

The Weber Family said...

We had smores too, must be a momma thing! =) Glad you got to be productive, that is what I wanted as well...too bad it isnt mothers week!