Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1st Birthday Girl!!

I can't believe my baby is ONE! She has been so much fun watching change over the last year. She learns so much from Gracie and Emmett - someday that may not be a good thing! She is a little hamster (Grammie's nickname for her) always smiling, giggling, and quiet as can be when "investigating". :-)
Here's what she did today:
(I'll post a few videos tomorrow)


Testing out her new wagon with Gracie and Emmett


"Exploring" in her party dress

Saying "cheeeese" with friend Trish

Shredding the wrapping paper (the older kids "helped" a lot!)

Ready for cake!

My Dad (her "Pa") calls her Daisy (still don't know why....) so that was the theme for the day. She had on her daisy dress and I made a daisy cake. Yes, I know, it looks more like a sunflower! :( It still tasted pretty good, though!




Time for a bath!

Post-bath new toy testing


1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Happy B-day Jessie!! Looks like she had a great day!