Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8th Anniversary!

I was hoping to get this posted this morning, but the kids said no, so I'm finally getting back to it!

Today, Jason and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary! He said it feels more like ten....not sure if that's good or bad..... :) I am soooo blessed to have a wonderful, loving, patient man as my husband and father to my children - how did I get so lucky?! :) I also can't believe that I've been married eight years, have three kids and a dog and am still 30(only for a couple more months)!! It makes me wonder what's going to happen before I'm 40!






2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Happy Anniversary! 8 years already?!? Hopefully you guys are able to get out and do something fun to celebrate!

pjnzc said...

Was thinking about you two yesterday! Happy 8th Anniversary to a wonderful couple and great friends! How fun to see a wedding picture. Brings back some memories of a very happy day.