Friday, October 24, 2008

It's a GIRL!

We had our official ultrasound yesterday and everything looked great - our technician was very thorough, so we saw all the organs and appendages. We also decided to find out the sex of the baby this time - it's a girl! She was very active, but gave us a clear view and there's no question that she's a girl! The bottom half of the image below shows her face and hand. I had my monthly check up today and have finally gained some weight (4lbs) - otherwise all was good.


4 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

Yeah for girls, congratulations!! I'm glad things are going well so far. And only 4lbs?! Are you kidding?!

The McFarlane Family said...

Congrats!! We are so excited. I've gained about 15 lbs. so I'm a little jealous...

The Hunter Family said...

Yay! We're so excited to have another niece! Thanks for calling and sharing the good news last night. I'm so happy you guys found out this time around. The suspense just kills me ;)

pjnzc said...

Congratulations!! Sisters! How fun it will be to experience that! Dibs on all your boy clothes! j/k:)